Monday 5 December 2011

Sexiest Man Alive 2011 award - Bradley Cooper named as World's Sexiest Man Alive 2011 by People Magazine

Hangover hero Bradley Cooper has been titled as People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive for 2011.'The Hangover' star Cooper has been tagged as the sexiest man alive ,joining well the sexiest man alive with Brad Pitt,Matt Damon,Johny Depp ,Ryan Reynolds and many other listers who have won this title.


Cooper took over the title from Ryan Gosling , the winner of of 2010.The 36 year old actor got widely appreciated not only for his dazzling looks , but also his humility,closeness to his mom ,gentle behaviour and for his ability to cook.

Resonding to laurels ,Cooper said “I think it’s really cool that a guy who doesn’t look like a model can have this, “I think I’m a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying.”

Here is the link for the sexiest man alive 2011  edition from people magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment